News & Current Events
The East Gym will be closed until January 5th.
- Check out our Break Hours so you can keep your routine going (revised)
- We will be changing our online store to a different system which may affect our website. We apologize for any inconvenience during the transition.
- Join in the craze and challenge your fellow Bulls. Register now for the Intramural College Bowl Pick 'Em
- Satisfy your urge to play! Intramural sports registration opens January 5th
- Let us help you change your life! Join us for Jump OFF the Bandwagon to start off your new year right
- Head up north for a weekend of camping in the National Forest. Sign up for the Snow Camping Adventure Trip
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Monday, 22-Dec-2014 13:09
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.