News & Events
- Due to a large event at the Sundome, Campus Recreation will CLOSE at 2pm on Friday, February 12.
- The Outdoor Resource Center & Borrow Our Bikes will be CLOSED February 4th - 11th due to renovations.
- Interested in changing up your yoga routine? Join us for Partner Yoga, Februrary 11th @ 7pm.
- Get ready for an adrenaline rush at Ropes Course Adventure Day, Februrary 13th!
- The Indoor Pool will have adjusted Open Swim hours on Feb 7th, 13th, and 20th. Check the times here.
- Have a passion for swimming? Find out at the Intramural Swim Meet, March 4th @ 5pm.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities.
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Wednesday, 10-Feb-2016 10:49
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.