- Build your child's confidence with our Learn to Swim program!
- Your infants safety is priceless. Help them learn water safety in our Swim With Me (0-2yrs) program.
- Compete for USF bragging rights this Summer in one of our 3 Intramural Leagues by July 3rd.
- Independence Day is coming soon! Mark your calendars and make room for your workout at the Rec Center during our adjusted hours July 3rd & 4th.
- The University may be closed, but USF Riverfront Park is open to celebrate Independence Day, July 3rd and 4th!
- The Andros Pool will be closed Monday, July 6th through Tuesday, July 14th due to renovations.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Wednesday, 01-Jul-2015 11:53
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.