- There will be construction on the front steps to Campus Recreation on 5/30, 5/31, and 6/1. Please use the steps on the West side of the front entrance to access the facility. There will be signs to guide you.
- Looking for something to get your children involved in this summer? Check out our Learn to Swim program!
- Students taking a semester off in Summer can purchase a monthly membership to the Rec Center
- Your infants safety is priceless. Help them learn water safety in our Swim With Me (0-2yrs) program.
- Want to relax before fall semester? Join Outdoor Rec tubing down Rainbow River for a fun day of sun and friends!
- Explore the Hillsborough River and get active in the moonlight by canoe on June 5th
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Wednesday, 27-May-2015 10:24
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.