News & Current Events
- The Andros Center Pool will be closing Monday, Sept. 29th, for the remainder of the semester due to renovations.
- Exercise can get rid of fat but did you know it can get rid of stress? Learn more on 9/30
- Learn the risk factors for breast cancer and help #preventpink
- Moonlight Canoeing is back on Oct. 3 & 4
- Join us for our Bike Trail Riding Adventure Trip on 10/4
- IM Volleyball and Football registration open 10/10 through 10/16. Reserve your spot!
- Flag Football season is back! Register 10/10 - 10/16 before spots fill up.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Monday, 29-Sep-2014 14:28
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.