News & Events
- USF Campus Recreation is proud to host this year's NIRSA Florida Summit.
- Campus Recreation Center will have adjusted hours May 7th through May 14th.
- There will be no group fitness classes offered May 7th - 15th.
- Beginning May 9th, the Sport Clubs office will be closed until the Fall semester.
- The Outdoor Resource Center will be closed May 7th - 14th.
- Become a Group Fitness Instructor, join our GFIT program this summer. Classes start May 16th.
- Become a Personal Trainer, join our Personal Trainer Prep Course this summer. Classes start May 17th.
- An American Red Cross LGI certification class will be held at Campus Rec May 19th - 22nd.
- Beginning May 20th, the Indoor Pool will have extended hours of operation.
- Interested in working as a swim instructor this summer? Contact Benjamin Pazian at email@example.com for details.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities.
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Wednesday, 04-May-2016 11:45
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.