News & Current Events
- The Indoor Pool will be closed 3/25 through Monday, 3/30 due to maintenance. The Andros Pool is open to accommodate normal open swim hours.
- Take your Friday night to new heights at Height Night, March 27th
- Can you get the angle for the takedown? Bring your skills to the mat and register for the Intramurals Wrestling Tournament on March 27th
- We're leveling the playing field in basketball! Join the 6' and Under Basketball Tournament on April 3rd. Registration closes April 1st.
- Explore the Hillsborough River and get active in the moonlight. Sign up for Moonlight Canoeing April 10th-11th
- Join the Facility Staff by attending an Info Session, April 15 & 16
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Thursday, 26-Mar-2015 10:44
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.