News & Events
- The indoor pool has extended their hours on Fridays to 11am-6pm.
- The New Squash Court is now open and has free court & equipment rental.
- Learn why weight lifting is part of a well balanced fitness routine. Sign up for Women on Weights now.
- Interested in Intramural Soccer? Registration is from June 27th - July 1st.
- Interested in Intramural 4-on-4 Flag Football? Registration is from June 27th - July 1st.
- Interested in Intramural 4-on-4 Volleyball? Registration is from June 27th - July 8st.
- Sign up for Asana Yoga where participants will work with our nationally certified yoga instructor to apply an in depth focus on body alignment and anatomical understanding of yoga poses.
- Riverfront Park is open and waiting for you to celebrate Independepnce Day on July 2nd and 3rd.
- Light up your summer at Glow in the Park by exploring Riverfront Park where there will be free canoeing, glow games, and summer snacks!
- Learn more about Campus Rec's swim classes for children, offered all summer long.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities.
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Friday, 24-Jun-2016 11:04
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.