News & Current Events
- Learn the risk factors for breast cancer and help #preventpink
- Register for IM Floor Hockey before Oct. 29th
- Anclote Key Kayaking Adventure Trip
- Interested in Fitness and looking for an on-campus job?
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- Fall Foliage Backpacking Adventure Trip
- Register for IM Punt Pass & Kick Competition
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Monday, 27-Oct-2014 12:38
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.