News & Events
- Take a break this weekend with Outdoor Rec for the Stone Mountain & Georgia Aquarium Adventure Trip.
- Bowl with your buds! Register for Intramural Bowling before February 1st.
- The Outdoor Resource Center & Borrow Our Bikes will be CLOSED February 4th - 8th due to renovations.
- Interested in changing up your yoga routine? Join us for Partner Yoga, Februrary 11th @ 7pm.
- Have a passion for swimming? Find out at the Intramural Swim Meet, Februrary 12th @ 5pm.
- Get ready for an adrenaline rush at Ropes Course Adventure Day, Februrary 13th!
- The Indoor Pool will have adjusted Open Swim hours on Feb 7th, 13th, and 20th. Check the times here.
- Due to renovations, REC 011 will be closed from Wednesday, Jan 27th through March 11th.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities.
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Wednesday, 03-Feb-2016 9:47
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.