News & Events
- Most registrations for Intramural Sports are now open. We offer seasons and tournaments for a variety of sports.
- Check out our Spring Semester Outdoor Adventure Trips. Our trips range from kayaking to skiing.
- Take advantage of our New Year's membership specials through January 31! Click here for more info.
- The first 75 teams to register for The UnBULLievable Race receive a free t-shirt!
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities.
- See all upcoming events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Friday, 20-Jan-2017 15:02
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and its Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.