News & Current Events
- We will be transitioning to a new system for online transactions and registrations. We appreciate your patience as our website changes to incorporate the new system. Please contact 813-974-7084 for assistance.
- January membership specials are available to help you through a New Year to a New You!
- Crank up your fitness level with BullFit. Test your limits and make new friends in the process!
- Join Outdoor Recreation as we explore the Hillsborough River. Sign up today before all the spaces are filled!
- Satisfy your urge to play and register for Intramural Sports
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Friday, 23-Jan-2015 12:15
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.