News & Events
- Cinema Cycle is Wednesday, May 25th. Classes fill up quickly.
- Blast into Summer Wednesday, June 1st. Sign up starting Wednesday, May 25th.
- Head out with Outdoor Rec for Bioluminescence Kayaking Saturday, June 4th.
- USF Campus Recreation is proud to host this year's NIRSA Florida Summit.
- Beginning May 20th, the Indoor Pool will have extended hours of operation.
- Interested in working as a swim instructor this summer? Contact Benjamin Pazian at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities.
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Tuesday, 24-May-2016 17:44
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.