- Looking For a Summer Job and Want to Teach Kids to Swim? Water Safety Instructor Certified? Check out Careers@USF keyword: "swim".
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
- Group Fitness Class Registration Now Available Online!
- R-U-N… the Wellness Cloud?
- Learn To Swim Registration Now Open!
- New Aquatics Program: Swim With Me!
Last Updated On: Tuesday, 14-May-2013 14:14
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.