The Andros Pool is CLOSED until further notice.
- The Indoor Pool will be open 11AM-2PM on November 8th.
- Ropes Course Adventure Day is your chance to experience the USF High Ropes Course. Climb 55ft to the top, ring the bell, and zip down the zip-line.
- Join Outdoor Recreation as we hit up the Ocoee River in Tennessee for some amazing Whitewater Rafting!
- Compete to become an IM Champion in Intramural Volleyball and Flag Football. Registration ends Oct 15 at 4pm.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Wednesday, 07-Oct-2015 13:21
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.