Sept 5 & 6
Oct 3 & 4
Nov 14 & 15
Dec 5 & 6
7 PM - 8:50 PM
9 PM - 10:50 PM
Costs & Restrictions:
- $5.00 Per Ticket
- One Person Per Ticket
- A student may purchase up to 4 tickets with their USF ID
- Bring your USF ID and Moonlight Canoeing Ticket with you to the Boat House
- Passes are non-transferable
- Pass holders must provide two forms of ID with pass: A USF ID and a picture ID. Until equipment at the park can be used to validate.
- Passes are not pro-rated for the semester.
- Most passes are good for one boat.
- Passes are valid for one semester.
- None of the passes are valid for Moonlight Canoeing except a moonlight ticket.
- Boat launches are free with valid USF ID.
- Passes may not be used consecutively on a given day.
- Late fees will be assessed or passes may be forfeit if renter continually does not follow renting rules.
- All rental fees or lost equipment fees will be paid in the Outdoor Resource Center within one week. If the fees are not paid the bill will be turned over to the University and the student's records could be placed on hold.
- Late rental fee is $10.00 per hour. All lost or broken equipment will be charged at the replacement or repair fee.
- Questions? Please call 813-987-6840 at Riverfront Park. During non business hours, call 813-974-9395.
Please note the boathouse will be closed on all school holidays and during inclement weather. If you are unsure call 813-987-6840 to find out if we are open. At no time will we rent boats if there is thunder and lightning.
Current USF ID required for ALL rentals and entrance into Riverfront Park. No Exceptions!