The quality of the education you’ll receive here, and the kinds of success it can lead to, make a USF degree the first step toward reaching your life ambitions. If you can dream it, you can make it happen with a USF education.
Just look at the achievements of our graduates:
- Prestigious medical schools, law schools, dental schools and graduate schools such as Harvard, Stanford, Columbia and London School of Economics accept our graduates every year.
- 250,000 USF alumni live and work in all 50 states and 117 foreign countries. They are pursuing successful careers in leading organizations and companies such as IBM, Lockheed Martin, Merrill Lynch and NASA.
- Of the more than 114,000 members of the USF Alumni Association, 76 percent earn $50,000 or more and 32 percent earn $100,000 or more each year.
- Our alumni have found success in every field you can imagine. Check out some of our Note-a-Bull alumni, including:
- Jim Atchison ’88, President/COO Busch Entertainment Corp
- Sandra Bailey Rosenbush ’75, ESPN Sports Writer & Editor
- Eric Bost, MA ’85, Former U.S. Ambassador to South Africa
- Eddie Carpenter ’70, President, Disneyland International
- Rob Carter MBA ’90, CIO of FedEx
- Damu Cherry ’00, Olympic Athlete
- Mark Consuelos ’94, Actor
- William Esposito ’70, Retired Deputy Director of the FBI
- Ed McCraw ’74, VP MasterCard Worldwide
- Betty Otter-Nickerson ’76, Former COO of the Lance Armstrong Foundation; President of Sage North America Healthcare
- Barbara Parker ’73, New York Times best-selling author of "Suspicion" series
- George Reyes ’76, Retired CFO of Google
- Vice Admiral Dr. Adam M. Robinson, Jr., MBA ’94, U.S. Navy Surgeon General
- Kerry Sanders ’82, NBC Correspondent