There are moments in life when you are given an opportunity to learn something, meet someone or have a life-changing experience. Both inside and outside the classroom, USF provides an environment where students can discover their passions – and then pursue them.
What makes USF such a unique campus?
- Our location – Tampa not only has terrific weather, it has amazing cultural, recreational, internship and employment opportunities. Learn more about living in this dynamic city.
- With more than 39,000 students, 500 student clubs and organizations, and 41 fraternities and sororities, there are endless opportunities to make friends, take on leadership roles and contribute to the new traditions taking shape on USF’s campus.
- From our new multi-screen gaming center (dubbed SkyPad), to state-of-the-art labs in our new Interdisciplinary Sciences building, USF boasts exceptional facilities. NBC's Today show even called our brand new campus recreation center "one of the highest tech fitness centers in the nation"!
- As a member of the Big East, USF’s nationally ranked men’s and women’s varsity teams compete against the best teams in the country. If you’re an amazing athlete, join them. If not, paint yourself green and gold and cheer like you’ve never cheered before. Or take part in our extensive intramural program.
- Every palette will be satisfied with USF’s wide range of eateries. Champions Choice, our newest healthy dining option, features a menu created by a registered dietician (including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options), 10 iPads displaying nutritional information and more than 100 drink options.
- At USF, even where you choose to live can be an opportunity. We offer innovative living learning communities, such as business, pre-nursing, ROTC, wellness and many others, that allow you to live in a community with students who have similar academic and lifestyle interests.
- From engaging in Stampede of Service (a day in which 3,500 USF students serve at locations throughout Tampa) to participating in an Alternative Spring Break trip to build Habitat for Humanity homes, to tutoring children in elementary schools, at USF you’ll find a wide range of opportunities to use your talents for the greater good.
- USF’s commitment to sustainability is evident the moment you step on campus. You’ll see it in our fountains, which use condensation discharge from the library cooling system as their water source. You’ll see it in our water bottle refilling stations. And you’ll see it our reusable, Styrofoam-free to-go boxes in the dining halls. No wonder Sierra Magazine placed USF on its “Cool Schools” list.