Seeing is believing, and visiting is a great way to experience our beautiful Tampa campus, ask our students and counselors questions, and imagine yourself as a USF Bull. Every visit includes:
A Tour of Campus - Student-led by our Green & Gold Guides, the tour will give you an up-close view of our top-rated academic facilities, a spacious suite-style residence hall, delicious dining options, student support offices, high-tech recreation center, and other points of interest. In addition, you will hear from current USF students about what life is really like on our dynamic campus!
An Information Session - Presented by an admissions professional, the session will provide an overview of the university, admissions requirements, financial aid, dining services, residential life, scholarships and campus life.
- Campus visits are offered Monday – Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., and last approximately 2.5 hours. Tours also are offered on most Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. during the academic year (September through April).
- Tour space is limited to provide our guests with a positive experience. Please have a few dates in mind before making your reservation in case your first choice is not available.
- To get the best feel for USF, check our academic calendar and visit when there are students on campus attending classes. Campus visits are not offered during university holidays.
- For disability accommodations, please call 813-974-7878 (Florida Relay Service TTY: 800-955-8771) or email email@example.com at least five working days in advance.
- Graduate (masters or doctoral) students are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add a Graduate Student Ambassador meeting to the Campus Visit Experience.