Am I a Former Student?

A former USF student returning is any degree-seeking undergraduate student who has not earned his/her degree, who has not been enrolled at USF in any of the last three consecutive terms, and who wishes to re-enroll in the University. Otherwise, you are considered a continuing student and can still register.

A college graduate seeking to earn an additional bachelor's degree is considered a second bachelor's degree student.

Non-degree seeking students are not considered former students returning and are not required to submit an application through the Office of Admissions.