Students are selected for admissions scholarships based upon the following criteria. Some scholarships may have additional selection criteria.
- High school GPA (recalculated by admissions)
- Post-secondary GPA (if taking dual enrollment or college coursework)
- SAT or ACT test scores
- Your classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident
To be considered for admissions scholarships, be sure to:
- Apply for admission by January 2. You do not need to submit a separate application for admissions scholarships. Ensure that your application is complete by logging into my.usf.edu, selecting OASIS and reviewing the admissions checklist.
- Review your residency classification by checking my.usf.edu. If necessary, please submit an updated residency affidavit by January 2. Many scholarships are only available to Florida residents, so it is crucial to ensure you are classified correctly.
- Send updated credentials, including semester transcripts and SAT or ACT test scores.