You must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- An application for admission
- Non refundable US$30.00 application fee
- Official secondary transcripts/academic records submitted directly to Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope (or a PDF sent via email from your school counselor)*
- Certified English translation of secondary transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from the College Board or ACT (must include Writing section)
- Official IELTS or TOEFL(required for applicants whose first language is not English). For more information, see Language Requirements.
- Financial statement that shows funding support based on the estimated cost of attendance for one academic year or two semesters (only required if an F-1 or J-1 visa is required).
- Copies of immigration documents, if currently in the U.S. on a temporary visa (for example, H-4, L-2, E-2)
*Please see our list of international secondary documents that are equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma.