Thank you for your interest in scheduling a group visit! Due to the large volume of requests we receive for group tours, we must limit our guided tours to high school and transfer level students. Other groups are welcome to come to campus for a self-guided tour. We will happily provide informational brochures.
If your group is comprised of high school or prospective transfer students, please follow the directions below to set up your visit:
- All group visit requests must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the requested visit date.
- We offer guided group tours Monday through Friday at 9:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. Dates and times are subject to availability. For tours at other times, we recommend a self-guided tour supplemented by our handouts.
- Send your requested date(s) and time(s) in order of preference through our Campus Visit Registration Portal.
- Click on the top link that says “Group Visit”
- You will need to provide the Following Information:
- Contact Name:
- School or Organization Name:
- Contact Email & Phone:
- Contact Address:
- Requested Dates & Times:
- Grade Level of Students:
- Number in Party:
- After receiving your request, a representative from our office will be in touch with you. Submitting a request does not guarantee a scheduled visit.
- Should you wish to eat on campus with your group, we recommend contacting Catering Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your lunch. Groups can eat at one of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, our Marshall Student Center Food Court, or another campus dining establishment. For information on hours and pricing, please visit Dining Services.
- For disability accommodations, please call 813-974-7878 (Florida Relay Service TTY: 800-955-8771) or email email@example.com at least five working days in advance.