Are you a prospective graduate (masters or doctoral) student? Feel free to register for a campus tour, but if you’d like to meet with one of our Graduate Student Ambassadors during your visit, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Campus visits are offered Monday – Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., and last approximately 2.5 hours. Tours also are offered on most Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. during the academic year (September through April).
- You can register for a campus visit online. It takes just a few moments.
- Tour space is limited to provide our guests with a positive experience. Please have a few dates in mind before making your reservation in case your first choice is not available.
- To get the best feel for USF, check our academic calendar and visit when there are students on campus attending classes. Campus visits are not offered during university holidays.
- For disability accommodations, please call 813-974-7878 (Florida Relay Service TTY: 800-955-8771) or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least five working days in advance.
When you click the link below, you will be asked to create a login account to register for our admissions tours and events.