News & Current Events
- ATTN: The Indoor Pool will be CLOSED for maintentance Sept 5-7
- Want to get paid to work out? Come to the Group Fitness Instructor Training info session!
- Do you love sports? Become an Intramural Softball Official at 8PM in REC 107 on Sept. 2nd or become an Intramural Soccer Official at 8PM in REC 107 on Sept. 3rd.
- Canoe in the Moonlight Sept 5th and 6th
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Tuesday, 02-Sep-2014 11:52
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.