- Build your child's confidence with our Learn to Swim program!
- Your infants safety is priceless. Help them learn water safety in our Swim With Me (0-2yrs) program.
- Light up your summer at Glow in the Park on July 18th where there will be free canoeing, glow games, and summer snacks! The first 200 students to arrive will get a free t-shirt to decorate with glow materials.
- Ready, set, register! Intramural 4-on-4 Volleyball league registration ends July 16th. Sign up before they fill up.
- The Andros Pool will be closed Monday, July 6th through Tuesday, July 14th due to renovations.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Monday, 06-Jul-2015 10:10
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.