News & Events
- Want to get fit or reach specific goals? Take advantage of this limited time offer for Personal Training packages
- Check out all of the upcoming fall Intramural Sports.
- Take a trip to the "Shark Tooth Capital of the World!" We will spend a day at the beach collecting sharks teeth
- Can't touch your toes? No problem! Learn how to limber up by Sign up for Movement Clinic (Flexibility Training)
- Join Outdoor Recreation as we hike through the Great Appalachian Mountains.
- The New Squash Court is now open and has free court & equipment rental.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities.
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Wednesday, 24-Aug-2016 9:28
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.