News & Current Events
- Two Student Officials Receive Bids for National Tournament
- Challenge yourself during Height Night at the USF Riverfront Park
- Join the Everglades Safari Adventure Trip with Outdoor Recreation
- Register Now for Intramural Table Tennis
- Explore the Hillsborough River at Night during Moonlight Canoeing
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Wednesday, 19-Nov-2014 10:30
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.