News & Events
- The Thanksgiving Break is here! Check out our facility and pool hours.
- Apply for our GA positions by December 7th
- Join Outdoor Recreation for an early morning yoga practice with great intentions and positive energy this Dec 5.
- Intramural Table Tennis Tournament entries are due by Nov 30. Get in the action and sign up now!
- Canoe and tandem kayak rental prices will increase to $10 per boat and semester passes will be $45 on 1/9/16. You may purchase a spring semester pass before 12/11/15 at the current rate of $35 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Monday, 30-Nov-2015 10:20
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.