News & Events
- Due to a large event at the Sundome, Campus Recreation will CLOSE at 2pm on Friday, February 12.
- Get ready for an adrenaline rush at Ropes Course Adventure Day, Februrary 13th!
- Challenge your climbing skills by taking a trip to Rock City, Tennessee with Outdoor Rec on Feburuary 20.
- The Indoor Pool will have adjusted Open Swim hours on Feb 7th, 13th, and 20th. Check the times here.
- Explore some of Florida's most unique ecosystems on an overnight backpacking trip on February, 27th.
- Want a flexible on campus job? Become an Intramural Softball Official! Trainings begin February 29th. Contact Rachel Stepien with questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Relive your childhood in the Intramural Dodgeball Tournament. Registration closes Feb. 17
- Race to the finish for the chance to win $500 gift card in the UnBULLievable Race. Registration closes Feb. 23.
- Have a passion for swimming? Find out at the Intramural Swim Meet, March 4th @ 5pm.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities.
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Thursday, 11-Feb-2016 13:40
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.