News & Current Events
- On Friday, Feb. 27, small portions of the Sun Dome parking lots will be closed for the day or close at 5:00 pm. Please anticipate evening traffic congestion on roadways in the vicinity of the Sun Dome.
- The Rec Center will still be open during Spring Break. Check out our hours for Feb 28th to Mar 7th here.
- Our satellite fitness centers, Argos and Magnolia, will be closed during Spring Break and will reopen March 9th.
- Riverfront Park will be closed 2/28-3/8. See us starting 3/9, we'll be open until 7pm.
- Let's Move For a Better World and end childhood obesity
- Join Outdoor Recreation during Spring Break for an experience you cannot get anywhere else! Spots are limited and are going quickly for each trip, so sign up today!
- Parking and transportation alerts will only be announced through email starting March 2nd.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Thursday, 26-Feb-2015 10:03
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.