Mon - Thurs: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
CLOSED Weekends and Holidays
Hours vary during Semester Break Weeks & Summer Semester
- All guests must be accompanied by an eligible user of the REC. Guests must check in at the control desk in the lobby, present a photo ID, and be issued a guest pass for a $10 daily fee (Visa/Master Card only)
- Eligible users are responsible for the conduct and actions of their guests, and must accompany them at all times.
- Eligible users may bring no more than 3 guests on a single day.
- Guests may not check out equipment; eligible users must check-out and be responsible for equipment used by their guests.
- Guests may not reserve racquetball courts.
- Individuals seeking admittance to the REC may not solicit members to sponsor them as a guest.
- The REC management reserves the right to refuse admittance to a guest.
- The guest pass is only acceptable within the REC. The pass is not acceptable for other University facilities or programs.
- Fitness room users must be 16 years of age or older, and must provide proof of age upon request.
- Single use guest passes are not eligible for a refund.