Closed Weekends and Holidays
Hours vary during Semester Break Weeks
813 - 974 - 7084
USF Campus Recreation offers membership to Faculty, Staff, Alumni Association members, Family Members*, Moffitt*, VA* Staff, and several other categories. See Membership Rates for detailed information. Must Be 18 years or older.. All memberships require a current USF ID card.
*Considered Courtesy Members
- USF Campus Recreation offers membership to Faculty, Staff, Alumni Association members, and several other categories. See Membership Rates for detailed information. Must be 18 years or older.
- All memberships require a current USF ID card. USF ID card does not guarantee membership.
- Membership includes use of the Campus Recreation Center's fitness floor, upper gym, lower gym, equipment check-out, group fitness classes, indoor pool and racquetball courts.
- Monthly membership are thirty (30) days in length from date of purchase.
- Annual memberships are for 365 days from date of purchase.
- All first time membership are in person registration only.
- Renewals can be processed online and in person
- Currently Campus Recreation accepts VISA/MasterCard and payroll deduction (annual faculty/staff memberships only).
- Member Waiver
- Group Fitness: Classes are included in the Campus Recreation Membership.
- Intramural Sports: USF Faculty and Staff must purchase a Campus Recreation membership in order to participate in any Intramural activity.
- Intramural Sports: Spectators may attend Campus Recreation to view Intramural activities without paying a fee.
- Outdoor Recreation: Campus Recreation members can checkout bikes with NO Rental Fee.
- Outdoor Recreation: NON USF Campus Recreation members with a USF ID are eligible to RENT BIKES for a $10 rental.
- Outdoor Recreation: NON USF Campus Recreation members can rent camping/trip gear with a USF ID.