Mon - Thurs: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
CLOSED Weekends and Holidays.
Hours vary during Semester Break Weeks
USF Campus Recreation offers membership to Faculty, Staff, Alumni Association members, Family Members*, and several other categories. See Membership Rates for detailed information. Must Be 18 years or older. All memberships require a current USF ID card or a Campus Recreation Community Card.
- USF Campus Recreation offers membership to Faculty, Staff, Alumni Association members, and several other categories. See Membership Rates for detailed information. Must be 18 years or older.
- Students with tuition waivers (such as faculty & staff, other state employees or senior citizens) must purchase appropriate membership.
- All memberships require a current USF ID card or a Campus Recreation Community Card. USF ID card does not guarantee membership.
- Campus Recreation Community Cards are only available to select entities who are affiliated with USF.
- Proper verification of employment will be required at the time of membership purchase or renewal.
- Membership includes use of the Campus Recreation Center's fitness floor, upper gym, lower gym, equipment check-out, group fitness classes, indoor pool and racquetball courts.
- Monthly membership are valid one month from date of purchase.
- Annual memberships are valid one year from date of purchase.
- All first time membership are in person registration only.
- Renewals can be processed online and in person
- Currently Campus Recreation accepts VISA/MasterCard and payroll deduction (annual faculty/staff memberships only).
- Member Waiver
- Current Alumni Association membership required to be eligible to purchase Alumni Campus Recreation membership. Please see Alumni Association for membership details.
- Group Fitness: Classes are included in the Campus Recreation Membership.
- Intramural Sports: USF Faculty and Staff must purchase a Campus Recreation membership in order to participate in any Intramural activity.
- Intramural Sports: Spectators may attend Campus Recreation to view Intramural activities without paying a fee.
- Outdoor Recreation: NON USF Campus Recreation members can rent camping/trip gear with a USF ID or Campus Recreation Community Card.
- Parking fees are NOT included in membership fees. Contact the USF Parking and Transportation Services before pursuing your Campus Recreation membership to determine the parking permit costs. Or call (813)-974-3990 for additional information.
- Parking and traffic may affect access to the REC. Alerts will only be announced through a subscriber-based listserv. To subscribe, send an email to: email@example.com and type: sub USF-PARKING-TRAFFIC-ALERTS in the body of your message. You will receive an email that will require you to click on a confirmation link in order to be included as a subscriber.