Mon - Thurs: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
CLOSED Weekends and Holidays
Hours vary during Semester Break Weeks
Rates Current As Of: February, 2012
Save Time! Renew online or at the Lobby Kiosks.
|Students enrolled for current term||Free w/USF ID Card|
Those registered for 6 hrs or less and using a USF employee tuition waiver must purchase a membership to use facility.
Adjunct Faculty, Post Doc Scholar, Family of Employee & Student, Courtesy, House Staff, OPS Staff, USF Retiree & Family, Professor Emeritus, USF Senior Citizen Student
|USF Alumni Association Members||$37.50||$315|
Florida Hospital, Embassy Suites, USF Research Park, MOSI Employees, & Courtesy Family Members only.
|Locker & Shower Towel Service||$90|
|Shower Towel Service||$45|
|Daily Guest Fee (with current member) $10|
- Plus applicable sales tax. VISA/MasterCard
- Payroll Deduction available for Faculty/Staff who are currently employed in a USF on-line position.
- All members must have a valid USF ID card.
- Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to purchase membership.
- Must be 16 years or older to use the Fitness Floor..
Courtesy members include:
- USF Aramark, USF Bookstore, & USF Credit Union Employees
- Moffitt Cancer Institute/Hope Lodge, Shriners Hospital Employees
- Tampa General UMSA/MSSC Employees
- Veteran Affairs Hospital Employees
- Patel Charter School Employees
Membership Refund Policy
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the administrative office at the Campus Recreation department.
- All membership charges will be refunded if so requested by 4pm of the third business day after the membership was purchased.
- All refunds will be prorated
- A member who receives a refund must pay membership charges according to the charge schedule if he/she wishes to rejoin.
- One month membership charges will not be eligible for a refund
- A $15 processing charge will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Single use guest passes are not eligible for a refund.