Mon - Thurs: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
CLOSED Weekends and Holidays
Hours vary during Semester Break Weeks
Rates Current As Of: September, 2015
Save Time! Renew online or at the Lobby Kiosks.
|Students enrolled for current term||Free w/ USF ID Card|
|Adjunct Faculty, Post Doc Scholar, Family of Employee, Courtesy, House Staff, OPS Staff, USF Retiree, USF Retiree Family, Professor Emeritus, USF Senior Citizen Students, Family of Student||$36.30||$313.50|
|USF Alumni Association Members||$41.25||$346.50|
(Florida Hospital, Embassy Suites, USF Research Park, MOSI, Courtesy Family Members)
|Locker Service & (Towel included in yearly)||$11||$99|
|Shower Towel Service||$5.50||$49.50|
|Daily Guest Fee (with current member)||$10|
- Plus applicable sales tax.
- VISA/MasterCard ONLY
- Payroll Deduction available for Faculty/Staff who are currently employed in a USF on-line position.
- All members must have a valid USF ID card.
- Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to purchase membership.
- Must be 16 years or older to use the Fitness Floor.
Courtesy members include:
- USF Aramark, USF Bookstore, & USF Credit Union Employees
- Moffitt Cancer Institute/Hope Lodge, Shriners Hospital Employees
- Tampa General UMSA/MSSC Employees
- Veteran Affairs Hospital Employees
- Patel Charter School Employees
Membership Refund Policy
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the administrative office at the Campus Recreation department.
- All membership charges will be refunded if so requested by 4pm of the third business day after the membership was purchased.
- All refunds will be prorated
- A member who receives a refund must pay membership charges according to the charge schedule if he/she wishes to rejoin.
- One month membership charges will not be eligible for a refund
- A $15 processing charge will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Single use guest passes are not eligible for a refund.