Mon - Thurs: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
CLOSED Weekends and Holidays
Hours vary during Semester Break Weeks
Rates Current As Of: September, 2015
Save Time! Renew online or at the Lobby Kiosks.
|Students enrolled for current term||Free w/ USF ID Card|
|Adjunct Faculty, Post Doc Scholar, Family of Employee, Courtesy, Courtesy Faculty, Retired Faculty, House Staff, OPS Staff, USF Retiree, USF Retiree Family, Professor Emeritus, USF Senior Citizen Students, Family of Student||$36.30||$313.50|
|USF Alumni Association Members
(Current Alumni Association Membership Required)
|Campus Recreation Community Member
(Only available to select entities affiliated with USF. Proper verification of employment required.)
|Locker Service & (Towel included in yearly)||$11||$99|
|Shower Towel Service||$5.50||$49.50|
|Daily Guest Fee (with current member)||$10|
- Plus applicable sales tax.
- VISA/MasterCard ONLY
- Payroll Deduction available to Faculty and Staff who are currently employed in a USF on-line position for annual membership only.
- All members must have a valid USF ID card or a Campus Recreation Community ID Card.
- Membership purchase required for Faculty and Staff who are registered for 6 credit hours or less and are untilizing a tuition waiver.
- Campus Recreation Community ID one time card purchase fee of $10. Replacement fee $15.
- Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to purchase membership.
- Must be 16 years or older to use the Fitness Floor.
- Alumni members must have an "Alumni" USF card.
Membership Refund Policy
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the administrative office at the Campus Recreation department.
- All refunds will be prorated
- A member who receives a refund must pay membership charges according to the charge schedule if he/she wishes to rejoin.
- One month membership charges will not be eligible for a refund
- A $15 processing charge will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Single use guest passes are not eligible for a refund nor able to be applied to a membership.