813 - 974 - email@example.com
Tweak Your Technique
A stroke improvement program that provides you with the tools you need to build skills and improve your swimming technique! *Offered anytime during open pool hours, Monday – Thursday's at the Indoor pool.
Workouts Of The Week
A new advanced, intermediate & beginner workout is posted in the pool area every Monday. Want to switch up your workout routine? Try this:
Adjust rest time between each set based on your physical ability. Less time between each set will equate to a more rigorous workout, while more time will make the workout easier.
- 300 yards swim stroke of your choice
- 200 yards kick
- 12 x 25 yards freestyle pull techniques (catch-up, thumb-drag, finger drag)
- 6 x split 50's kick (25 yards regular kick, 25 yards tombstone)
- 2 x 200 yards IM (50 yards butterfly, 50 yards back, 50 yards breast, 50 yards free)
- 2 x 50 yards butterfly drill
- 2 x 50 yards backstroke drill
- 2 x 50 yards breaststroke drill
- 2 x 50 yards freestyle drill
- 8 x 25 yards free style sprint
- 200 yards swim
- 100 yards kick
Total Yards: 2,400 yards or 1.36 miles
The aquatics program at USF Campus Recreation includes all programs associated with the Indoor pool at the recreation center as well as the Andros Center outdoor pool.
The Andros center outdoor pool is a heated 25 yard pool with a lap area as well as a separate deep end area. Leisure ammenities are available, as well as a remote controlled chair lift for patrons with disabilities.
It will reopen March 19
The indoor pool at the Campus Recreation center is a heated, 25 yard, 8 lane lap pool with training equipment available, as well as a remote controlled chair lift for patrons with disabilities.