- No swimming without the presence of a Campus Recreation Lifeguard.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to remove patrons from pool and restrict the use of deep-water area to people according to swimming ability.
- Pool use is reserved for Campus Recreation Members only. Swimmers may be asked to show ID cards at any time. Organizations and programs must reserve pool prior to use.
- Swimmers must shower before entering pool.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate attire (All infants must wear an approved swimming diaper).
- Children under 16 years of age or children using flotation devices must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, food, drinks or gum are NOT permitted in the pool area.
- No running, wrestling, or horseplay in pool area.
- No bikes, skateboards or roller skates in pool area.
- Do not swallow pool water.
- No animals (except Service Animals registered with Student with Disability Services) are allowed onto pool deck or into locker rooms.
- No smoking.
- No diving.
- Pool Hours are posted on entrance doors to the Natatorium.