USF Campus recreation offers a number of sport and fitness equipment for rental use within the USF Campus Recreation Center. This equipment is available to all students and staff, with a valid USF ID Card. To check out daily use equipment, please visit the Equipment Room located next to the cardio floor, in the Recreation Center.
All equipment is available on a first come first serve basis. Equipment must be returned the same day it is checked out, unless a long term reservation has been placed.
Racquetball court reservations are also available, in one hour intervals. For more information Click here.
Making a Reservation
- Reservations will now be made by visiting : https://campusrecshop.usf.edu/Equipment/Search.aspx
- Once in the online store you will need to sign in with your netID. (Located in the top, right corner ‘Sign In’)
- From here you will see a list of available equipment.
- Select ‘Switch to Reserve Mode’ when you are ready to book your reservation
- You can select the items you will need as well as the reservation dates, pickup time, and return time.
- There is no fee for making a reservation, however, if equipment is not returned on time a late fee of $5.00 per day will be assessed. If the item is not returned within 5 days after the return date you may be charged for the cost of replacing the item(s).
- If you have any questions on this process please contact Casey Plastek, Facility Coordinator, by email at email@example.com
- Reservations can be picked up at the equipment room, located inside of the campus recreation center. Please have your USF ID ready at the time of pick up.
- Equipment is available to all students and staff, with a valid USF ID Card
- Equipment Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the desired pick-up date.
- Equipment reservations can be made for up to 3 consecutive days.
- For all equipment that is not returned within its proper time frame a $5.00 fee will be assessed, per day. After 5 days, a replacement fee will be assessed at the value of the item(s), Campus Recreation Center entry will not be allowed until the fee is paid.
|Squash Balls||Tennis Balls|
|Dip Belts||Jump Ropes|
|Medicine Balls||Resistance Bands|
|Weight Lifting Belts||Wrist Rollers|
|Badminton Racquets||Racquetball Racquets|
|Squash Racquets||Tennis Racquets|
|Lap Counters||RB Goggles|