University Departments Facility Reservation Information
- The Reservation Application must be completed and returned to Campus Recreation at least twenty (20) days prior to the scheduled event. Events impacting other University entities must be submitted at least sixty (60) days in advance for University approval. Events are reviewed on a weekly basis. It may take five (5) to seven (7) business days to be reviewed and confirmed.
- Your application will receive an initial review to ensure it meets all requirements and to see if the date and time are available.
- The event will then be reviewed by the appropriate Assistant Director to determine additional needs for your event. This may require a meeting between the event leaders and the Assistant director or facility staff. Approval and confirmed reservation may be granted at this time.
- Campus Recreation will provide you with an estimate for your event. At this time, method of payment must be declared.
- Event charges are due thirty (30) days following the event.
- Departments must notify Campus Recreation if they wish to cancel an event prior to 2 weeks before the event date. If a group does not cancel an event appropriately, the estimated direct costs will be sent to the group as an invoice. The organization will lose their event space for the specified term.
If you have questions contact the Campus Recreation office at 813-974-7084.
Turn in facility application at one of the following:
Fax (813)-974-2792, Mail to REC 111