Non-University Groups Facility Reservation Information
- The Reservation Application must be completed and returned to Campus Recreation at least sixty (60) days prior to the scheduled event. Events are reviewed on a weekly basis. It may take five (5) to seven (7) business days to be reviewed and confirmed.
- Your application will receive an initial review to ensure it meets all requirements and to see if the date and time are available.
- The event will then be reviewed by the appropriate Assistant Director to determine additional needs for your event. This may require a meeting between the event leaders and the Assistant director or facility staff. Approval and confirmed reservation may be granted at this time.
- Campus Recreation staff will provide you with an estimate for the event. If the estimate is agreeable a license agreement will be sent for your review and signature.
- Non-University Groups are required to provide a certificate of insurance that meets the following criteria:
The Licensee shall maintain in force during the term of this License comprehensive general liability insurance which shall have coverage of not less than $200,000 per person and $300,000 per occurrence and shall name: the State of Florida, the University of South Florida, the University of South Florida Board of Trustees, and the Florida Board of Education as additional named insured and shall provide a certificate of insurance evidencing same. Evidence of such insurance shall be provided to Licensor upon the signing of this Agreement by Licensee. All insurance provided by Licensee shall be primary over any insurance carried by the University of South Florida, the University of South Florida Board of Trustees, the Florida Board of Education, and the State of Florida.
The address for the additionally insured names is:
4202 East Fowler Ave
Tampa, FL 33620
- Non-University Groups must adhere to the terms of the contract in section 5, which states: “Payment. Licensee shall return signed License Agreement and valid insurance to Licensor 7 days prior to event. Payment will be invoiced after completion of event and due within 30 days (payable to University of South Florida). Invoiced amount includes direct costs, rental fee and applicable taxes.” Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel events in which there is a failure to provide signed copies of the License Agreement and a correct copy of insurance within 7 days prior to the event. If a group does not cancel an event appropriately, the estimated direct costs will be sent to the group as an invoice.
If you have questions, please contact the Campus Recreation office at 813-974-7084.
Turn in facility application at one of the following:
Email RecReservations@usf.edu , Fax (813)-974-2792, or
Mail- USF Campus Recreation
4202 E Fowler Ave, REC 111
Tampa, FL 33620