Student Organization Facility Reservation Information
- Must be a recognized student organization in good standing by the University through the Office of Student Organizations
- Student organizations are allowed one event (1-2 days) each semester (Fall, Spring, and Summer) without paying a facility rental fee. Facilities include: rooms in the Campus Recreation Center, outdoor fields, pools, and more. Review the website for a full listing of facilities or inquire in REC 111. Second events during the specified term will results in facility rental fees.
- Student Organizations may be charged fees for direct costs (facility staff, lifeguards, custodial, security, lights, field lining, additional restrooms, etc). Additional fees will be charged to the organization for damage to any university facilities directly relating to the event.
- Student Organizations with delinquent charges will not be allowed to reserve facility space.
- Student groups are not allowed to make an on-going reservation on the fields (i.e. Tuesdays at 8:00 pm). If you are interested in an activity that requires you to utilize the fields more than a single event, please contact the Sport Club office and find out if you qualify as a sport club.
- On-going reservations for indoor facilities are reserved at the beginning of each semester (see Student Organization Semester Requests).
Semester On-Going Event Request Procedures:
- The first week of the Fall and Spring semesters, there will be an email sent to the contact on file for student organizations that have had on-going reservations at the Campus Recreation Center in the past. If you are a new organization, or have not used the facility in the past, but wish to begin now, email your Organization name, contact name, position with the organization, and email address to email@example.com
- Each student organization will schedule a meeting with the Facilities Coordinator to discuss organization needs for on-going reservations. At this meeting, each organization will reserve rooms in the Campus Recreation Center or Argos Fitness Center.
- Each student organization will be allowed two (2) one hour time blocks on weeknights between 5pm and 12am (one hour twice a week or two hours once a week). If your organization needs more time on weeknights, each organization's request will be assessed on a case by case basis. 15 minutes will be added between each organization's meetings to allow time for clean-up. This will be noted on the room schedules.
- Student organizations can request any time blocks on weekdays before 5pm and any time on Saturday or Sunday that is available.
Instructions for online requests:
This information will be emailed to organizations the 1st week of classes each semester. It will not posted online until we are accepting applications.
This will be an online submission process.