Student Organization Facility Reservation Information
- Must be a recognized student organization in good standing by the University through the Office of Student Organizations
- Student organizations are allowed one event (1-2 days) each semester (Fall, Spring, and Summer) without paying a facility rental fee. Facilities include: rooms in the Campus Recreation Center, outdoor fields, pools, and more. Review the website for a full listing of facilities or inquire in REC 111. Second events during the specified term will results in facility rental fees.
- Student Organizations may be charged fees for direct costs (facility staff, lifeguards, custodial, security, lights, field lining, additional restrooms, etc). Additional fees will be charged to the organization for damage to any university facilities directly relating to the event.
- Student Organizations with delinquent charges will not be allowed to reserve facility space.
- Student groups are not allowed to make an on-going reservation on the fields (i.e. Tuesdays at 8:00 pm). If you are interested in an activity that requires you to utilize the fields more than a single event, please contact the Sport Club office and find out if you qualify as a sport club.
- On-going reservations for indoor facilities are reserved at the beginning of each semester (see Student Organization Semester Requests).
Semester On-Going Event Request Procedures:
- The first week of the Fall and Spring semesters there will be an email sent to the contact on file for student organizations that have had on-going reservations at Campus Recreation Center in the past. If you are a new organization, or have not used the facility in the past, but wish to begin now, email your Organization name, contact name, position with the organization, and email address to email@example.com
- Request will be made on an online system. The link to the system will be provided in the email sent to the organization contacts. The online schedule is for planning purposes only and can be modified. ALL organizations are required to attend the meeting at the Campus Recreation Center REC Conference Room (3:30pm-4:30pm) The 2nd Thursday of the Semester. During this meeting organizations will be required to sign the Student Organization Conduct Contract (see attached).
- Each student organization will be allowed two (2) one hour time blocks on weeknights between 5pm and 12am (one hour twice a week or two hours one a week). If your organization needs more time on weeknights add your specific request in the notes section on the request form (this will be reviewed, but only confirmed if extra time is available in the facility). 15 minutes will be added between each organization’s meetings to allow time for clean-up. This will be noted on the final schedule.
- Student organizations can request any time blocks on weekdays before 5pm and any time on Saturday or Sunday that is available.
- Requests from any organization for more than two (2) one hour time blocks on weeknights will be removed from the system and that organization will have to re-submit their requests after all other organizations have been assigned time.
- Campus Recreation will receive and review your requests online and via email.
- These requests are for planning purposes only.
- Times subject to change.
Instructions for online requests:
This information will be emailed to organizations the 1st week of classes each semester. It will not posted online until we are accepting applications.
This will be an online submission process.