News & Current Events
- Please fill out a short survey to help develop a bike sharing program at USF
- UnBULLievable Race is coming up during USF Week!
- Join the Alter Ego Challenge hosted by Under Armour and get free gear! Space is limited. Register at imleagues.com/usf or through Group Fitness.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Thursday, 06-Mar-2014 22:23
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.