The Andros Pool is CLOSED until further notice.
- The Indoor Pool will be open 11AM-2PM on November 8th.
- Watch Women's Rugby play against FGCU at Magnolia Fields this Saturday, Oct 3rd, at 12PM.
- Join Outdoor Rec diving in Disney Epcot's® Aquarium through the program, DiveQuest, on Oct 3rd. Sign up today!
- Drive out to Anastasia State Park, camp overnight, wake up to watch the sunrise, come back to Honeymoon Island, enjoy a beach day and some kayaking, and watch the sunset with USF Outdoor Recreation.
- Compete to become an IM Champion in Intramural Softball and Flag Football. Registration ends Oct 15th at 4pm.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Wednesday, 30-Sep-2015 13:24
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.