- REC will be open Sunday, September 6th from 11AM-6PM and Monday, September 7th from 10AM-6PM.
- The Indoor Pool will be open Sunday, September 6th from 1-4PM and Monday, September 7th from 11AM-1PM.
- The Andros Pool will be open Sunday, September 6th from 1-4PM and closed Monday, September 7th.
- Find out more about our facility and services with our virtual tour.
- Learn about how Campus Rec accommodates students with disabilities
- See all Upcoming Events at Campus Recreation!
Last Updated On: Thursday, 03-Sep-2015 13:07
Assumption of Risk
All individuals who participate in Campus Recreation activities will be doing so at their own risk. These risks could include, but not limited to, muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death. The University of South Florida and it's Board of Trustees are not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any Campus Recreation activity. Participation in any Campus Recreation activity is on a purely voluntary basis. Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION in all Campus Recreation activities.