Your financial aid award offer is based on full-time enrollment, and reflects your eligibility based on your grade level, whether or not you met priority application dates, your residency status and other program specific criteria at the time of the award offer. Awards are contingent upon continued funding from federal, state, and institutional sources. Action by federal or state governments may cause awards to change, be rescinded or reduced if funding is insufficient or discontinued.
Your eligibility for financial aid funds requires you to satisfy the following terms and conditions:
- You must be enrolled as a degree seeking student to remain eligible for financial aid.
- Your enrollment status determines your financial aid eligibility each semester. You must meet the specific enrollment and academic requirements for each financial aid program in order to receive funds from that program. More information about the requirements for your specific awards is available in OASIS after you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Class attendance is required if you are receiving federal student aid. If you stop attending or totally withdraw, you may be required to pay back financial aid funds.
- You must check your financial aid satisfactory academic progress status each semester in OASIS. Under the Financial Aid tab, click “Overall Status of My Financial Aid”.
- Your financial aid may be cancelled or delayed if you graduate and immediately re-enroll, if your status changes from undergraduate to graduate, or if your status changes to non-degree.
- You must check OASIS each semester to see that you have satisfied all requirements to receive financial aid. Login, choose Financial Aid, then choose My Requirements, Bookstore Authorizations, and Deferments.
- Your financial aid must be reduced if you receive more aid than your cost of attendance. Aid from sources not showing on your award notice may change your eligibility and require that financial aid funds be reduced or repaid. Examples include tuition waivers, fellowships, scholarships, veteran’s benefits, and vocational rehabilitation benefits. If you expect funds from these or other sources, notify Financial Aid immediately using the Additional Resources Form in OASIS.