How Do I Receive My Funds?
- Tuition is due at the end of the fifth day of classes each term for all students.
- Financial aid is paid on the sixth day of classes after enrollment is confirmed.
- If you do not have a tuition deferment or have not paid your bill by the end of the fifth day of classes, your enrollment will be cancelled.
- Beginning on the dates listed below, your funds will pay any outstanding charges on your student account.
- Any balance remaining will either be e-deposited to your personal bank account, (Log into OASIS to sign up for E-Deposit) or the Cashier's Office will mail a check to the address listed for you in OASIS.
When Will My Funds Pay My Charges?
||August 30, 2014
||January 10, 2015
|Summer 2015 A/C Session
||May 6, 2015
|Summer 2015 B Session
||July 4, 2015
If you are enrolled in an alternative calendar (your classes begin after the first day of the semester), your aid will pay 7 days after the start of your first class.