Remember to write the student's name and USF ID number at the top of the every page of the tax transcript and W2s that you submit to us.
Paper copies of tax returns are not acceptable.
If you are required to submit a tax return transcript for yourself, your parent and/or spouse:
- Go to www.irs.gov
- In the ‘Tools’ menu on the IRS homepage click ‘Order a Tax Return or Account Transcript’
- Click ‘Order a Transcript’
- Enter all required information and click ‘Continue’
- Select ‘Return Transcript’ from the dropdown menu
- Then select ‘2011’ for school year 2012-2013 and/or ‘2012’ for school year 2013-2014 from the dropdown menu and click ‘Continue’
After you order the tax return transcript, it will be mailed to you within 5-10 days. Submit a copy of the tax return transcript to USFAS immediately. Make sure your USF ID number is on each page. This is especially important for documents with your parent’s or spouse’s information.