- What is the Faculty & Staff Campaign?
- Why should I give to USF?
- When is the 2011/2012 Campaign kickoff event?
- Is the Faculty & Staff Campaign the same thing as the United Way Campaign?
- What is the USF: Unstoppable campaign, and how does it relate to the Faculty & Staff Campaign?
- Will I receive a year-end tax receipt from the USF Foundation?
- Will others know the amount of my gift or where I direct my contribution?
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING MAKING A GIFT:
- How can I make a contribution to the Faculty & Staff Campaign?
- What giving options are available?
- Can I decide how my gift will be used?
- I'm interested in making a gift to the Faculty & Staff Campaign and a multi-year pledge to the USF: Unstoppable Campaign. How do I do this?
- What if my spouse works for a matching gift company?
- My spouse also works at the University. Will our joint gift count for both of us?
IF YOU HAVE GIVEN BEFORE:
- I'm still paying on a payroll deduction pledge from last year. How will I know when my payroll pledge is complete?
- How do I find out if my payroll deduction pledge renews automatically?