Career Information - Staff Positions
USF is more than just a great place to work. It’s a place to grow personally and professionally.
Staff positions are defined as positions assigned professional, paraprofessional, administrative, clerical, secretarial, technical, skilled crafts, service, or maintenance duties.
Positions noted as "time limited" are Staff position funded by contracts and grants, auxiliaries, or local funds and have a specific expiration date. Employees who are hired for such positions are eligible to attain regular status with USF but are not entitled to retention or layoff rights as of the end date of the appointment or prior to that date if the funding source expires, is cancelled or is under-funded.
USF Staff members enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Excellent health insurance programs and supplemental insurances
- Employer-funded retirement programs
- Generous leave programs
- Childcare options
- A great environment for professional growth
- Educational assistance programs, including free tuition for eligible employees
- Eligible for discounts and employee perks offered by local and national vendors
Join us today…grow with us tomorrow…and build a successful and satisfying future.
Search Open Positions - Careers@USF