PAYROLL SCHEDULE & CALENDAR
Below are links to critical GEMS processing schedules and key payroll dates.
This document shows the bi-weekly pay period end dates and pay check dates for each month of the 2011-2012 fiscal year.
Payroll Bi-Weekly Schedule 2012-2013 (Excel) (Revised 10/30/2012)
Payroll Bi-Weekly Schedule 2013-2014 (Excel) (Revised 10/09/2013)
The bi-weekly schedule contains many important deadlines for processing employment related actions in GEMS, including all Payroll deadlines.
- Pay Cycles – Each of the 26 bi-weekly payroll periods of the fiscal year are numbered.
- Pay Period Dates – Pay period begin dates, end dates and pay dates.
- Appointment Guarantee Dates – Due date for employment and pay change actions to affect a particular pay period.
- Online Certs Updates – Dates when CERTS will be available for primary and mini-CERTS updates.
- Payroll Confirm - Date when the pay period is closed to any further actions or corrections.
- RSA Check – Impact of payroll on remaining spending authority for associated accounts in FAST.
- Pay Distribution – Dates when RSA closes and the pay distribution posting process begins.
- Posting to FAST – Dates when payroll actual expenses will be posted to FAST.