USF in Lakeland’s Book Distribution Center offers the ability to order your books online and have them shipped to the Lakeland campus free of charge. Students also have the option to pay for shipping to have their merchandise delivered to their residence.
Books and Course Supplies
To purchase books and course supplies, please visit the USF Bookstore. If you need assistance, see steps to ordering textbooks. Merchandise purchased online can be delivered to the USF in Lakeland Bookstore Distribution Center free of charge.
Students may also opt to rent textbooks from the USF Tampa Bookstore. At the end of the semester the bookstore will send out email notifications for rental return deadlines. Lakeland students may return their rental books to the USF in Lakeland Book Distribution Office in LTB 1115 to have their books shipped back to Tampa free of charge.
USF in Lakeland Bookstore Distribution Center Hours
Monday - Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
*Seasonal hours may change and can be confirmed by calling 863.667.7842 or 863.667.7040.
Picking up your orders
- Once you receive an email from the Tampa bookstore, call the USF in Lakeland Bookstore Distribution Center at 863.667.7842 so we may verify your order has arrived.
- Orders can be picked up in LTB 1115.
- In order to pick up your books you must have your USF ID card; state issued photo id; or your driver's license.
- When you pick up your books we ask that you open the box and check them before you leave the Bookstore Distribution Center.
- If there is an error, or you wish to return your books, inside the box there will be a return slip that you must fill out and give to the USF in Lakeland Bookstore Distribution Center personnel. Your books will then be shipped back to Tampa at no cost.
- All books that are not picked up will be shipped back to Tampa for processing 3 weeks from the last add/drop date of the semester.
- If you want someone else to pick up your merchandise, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the order number and the name of the designated person who will be picking up the items. The pickup information will then be relayed to the distribution points throughout the USF System. If this is not done no one else may pick up the customer's merchandise. There are no exceptions.