Dates & Fees
Online reservations in MyOrientation will begin on
Monday, March 4, 2013.
Students starting in Summer or Fall 2013 terms:
- Thursday, June 6 - Friday, June 7
- Monday, June 10 - Tuesday, June 11
- Thursday, June 13 - Friday, June 14
- Monday, June 17 - Tuesday, June 18
- Monday, June 24 - Tuesday, June 25 (FSI/SSS Programs Only)
- Thursday, June 27 - Friday, June 28
- Monday, July 15 - Tuesday, July 16
- Thursday, July 18 - Friday, July 19
- Monday, July 22 - Tuesday, July 23
- Thursday, July 25 - Friday, July 26
- Monday, July 29 - Tuesday, July 30
- Thursday, August 1 - Friday, August 2
- Monday, August 19 - Tuesday, August 20 (Out-of-state and international students only)
The cost to attend Orientation for students is $155,
$80 for adult guests, $50 for children ages 6 to 10 and $0 for children 5 and under.
Payment for Orientation can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or e-Check, and must be paid at the time of your reservation.
Changes to student reservations made within 5 business days of an orientation session or rescheduled due to no show are subject to a $25 fee.
Students will not be excused from all or part of an Orientation session to attend a high school graduation. Students should choose an Orientation date that does not conflict with these events.
The University of South Florida System requires all new undergraduate, degree-seeking students enrolling at its Tampa campus for the first time to attend a full Orientation session. This includes a mandatory, on-campus overnight experience for first year students starting in summer or fall semesters. The Orientation requirement must be completed in order for a student to be eligible to register for classes. Students who do not complete all aspects of the Orientation experience will be required to attend another session or update their term of entry to a future semester. Parents or family members may not attend in lieu of the student. Please contact our office with any concerns.
Refund requests will be considered according the these guidelines.