Refund Request Form
The Office of Orientation will issue refunds in certain situations according to the following guidelines. The Office of Orientation will refund the amount paid less $10 transaction fee for each refund. Refunds will be issued to the card used for the original transaction only. Refunds for payments made at the Cashier's Office could take up to 6 weeks to process.
Student refund requests must be received no later than 8:00 am (Eastern) on the third (3rd) business day prior to the scheduled session.
Guest refund requests must be received by 10:30 am (Eastern) on the day of check in for the session.
Situations considered for refund:
- Student is rescinded by the university before attending orientation
- Student registers for incorrect USF System campus orientation
- Student cancels admission before attending orientation
- Guest cancels reservation before checking in
- Student requests made after 8:00 am (Eastern) within 3 business days of a session
- Guest requests made after 10:30 am (Eastern) on the day of check in for the session
- Requests made after being a no show at orientation
- Student is rescinded by the university after attending orientation
- Student changes campus after attending orientation