Refund Request Form
The Office of Orientation will issue refunds in certain situations according to the following guidelines. The Office of Orientation will refund the amount paid less $10 transaction fee for each refund. Refunds will be issued to the card used for the original transaction only. Refunds for payments made at the Cashier's Office could take up to 6 weeks to process.
All refund requests must be received no later than 8:00 am (Eastern) on the fifth (5th) business day prior to the scheduled session.
Situations considered for refund:
- Student is rescinded by the university before attending orientation
- Student registers for incorrect USF System campus orientation
- Student cancels admission
- Guest cancels reservation
- Requests made within 5 business days of a session
- Requests made after being a no show at orientation
- Student is rescinded by the university after attending orientation
- Student changes campus after attending orientation